Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Pay It Forward

Ok, as I was checking out everyone's blogs today, the Jones' blog had this Pay It Forward thing that I thought was a great idea so....

Here's the deal:
- The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, a fun little something from me. I will have to put some serious thought into it but it will be something very cool. :)

- The catch: you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment, put a "Pay It Forward" post on your blog to keep the fun going. Then come back, let me know you’re going to play and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your surprise!

- Make sure I have your email address. And remember that only the first 3 comments will get the gifty, so be quick! Have fun!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Okay, this is so cool! I will for sure put it up on my blog tonight!! I love this idea, Carrie!! Thanks for sharing and PAYING IT FORWARD!!

Love you!
Shauna and boys

Aaron Hutchings said...

I want a special little gift...Rrrraarrrr!