Eva had a great first Thanksgiving. Grandpa and Grandma Hutchings came up from Twin Falls and Grandma Hutchings made a huge feast (it was yummy!).
A few things we are thankful for:
1) A loving God who takes care of us and is always faithful.
2) Loving family....I can't imagine my life without my amazing husband and beautiful daughter. I am lucky enough to have wonderful parents and in-laws as well as sisters and brother-in-laws and nephews to fill my life with love and laughter.
3) Health - Thank God that we are all healthy.
4) I'm thankful that in these hard economic times we are doing ok. Even though I lost my job I know that we are going to be okay.
5) I get to be a stay at home mom for a short time while I look for another job!